Glamping mobile home
Always wanted to camp with all the luxury you require ? Then choose Glamping : glamorous camping in a luxury mobile home. Our standard mobile homes are already deluxe, but in our glamping accommodation we’ve added even more luxury. They have a cool design and trendy interior. Features such as a kitchen island with dishwasher, 3 bedrooms (With blackout curtains ), 2 toilets and 2 bathrooms help turn your accommodation into a luxury place to enjoy a wonderful holiday. The unique glamping accommodation the Kevell® is situated right by the water and has a different layout. This has 2 sleeping areas, 1 wash basin, 1 separate toilet and a cosy outside kitchen.
Luxury and trendy
When you camp in a luxury mobile home, you’ll be staying in a stylishly furnished living room with lots of space and light. Your kitchen has a kitchen island with a bar, a dishwasher, a four-burner gas hob, a microwave and a built-in fridge freezer. Going glamping by the water in the Kevell®, then you can enjoy the wonderful view of the river Elle from your delightful veranda. You have an outdoor kitchen, with a , two-burner gas hob, a microwave and a fridge. The Kevell® accommodation is only available at Le Ty Nadan. You can stay in a glamping mobile home at the Le Grand Dague, Le Ty Nadan, Le Chêne Gris and Birkelt campsites.
Sleep like a log
The glamping mobile homes are equipped with 3 luxury bedrooms, with comfortable beds, blackout curtains , wardrobe space and air conditioning, which makes life very pleasant in the summer. Your nights at the campsite will never have been as comfortable as this! Sleeping in the Kevell® without airco is also a delight, as you’re right on the water, in the middle of some beautiful nature and in a very quiet area. You’ll have 2 luxury sleeping areas with comfortable beds, blackout curtains and wardrobe space. You don't have to bring your own bed linen and towels to the Kevell® or our glamping mobile homes, as they’re already provided for you.
En suite bathroom
Staying in a glamping mobile home? Then you won’t need to visit the sanitary building, as you have your own luxury bathroom. The master bedroom has an XXXL shower (120x80), wash basin and toilet. The other bedrooms have a shared bathroom. This bathroom has a large shower and a wash basin. There is also a separate toilet. Sleeping in the Kevell® by the water? Then you have your own wash basin and toilet.
Spacious living room
Staying in a glamping mobile-home means you’ll have even more space, both inside and outdoors. Outside there is a large (partially) covered terrace with a luxurious dining area. It’s the perfect place to enjoy some real peace and privacy. You won’t get under each other’s feet, because there’s plenty of room inside as well. Although the Kevell® is a little more intimate inside, you’ve a lovely, large 18m2 veranda with a spectacular view, that gets you in that holiday mood the moment you sit down there.
Unique: glamping in the Kevell®
There’s a very special glamping accommodation at the Le Ty Nadan campsite in Brittany: the Kevell®. This luxury camping accommodation is right by the water, or to be precise, right on the water. It’s a floating house you can reach by a walkway. It has some great extras, such as your own canoe, for those lovely trips down the river Elle, a ‘Fisherman’s ‘ package and a fun ‘Discover the river’ package for the kids.
Glamping mobile home
Suitable for 4 adults and 2 children
A little camping villa? A master suite in a nature hotel? Just try and describe this super luxurious Glamping mobile home. It has a trendy interior and luxurious extras, such as a dishwasher and air conditioning. What more could you ask for?
- Air conditioning included
- Master bedroom with double bed, huge ensuite shower (120cm x 80cm), sink and toilet
- Second bedroom with 2 single beds and wardrobe
- Third bedroom with bunk bed, built-in wardrobe
- Second bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
- Fully equipped kitchen with kitchen island and hob with 4 burners, dishwasher, microwave and refrigerator with freezer
- Cosy, airey living room with corner settee, coffee table and storage space
- Bedlinen, towels included
- Final cleaning included
Suitable for 4 adults
Is it a mobile home? Or a house? No it’s a Kevell®. A truly unique camping accommodation by the water. Well on the water actually. The Kevell® is linked to the mainland through a little walkway. You can jump straight into a canoe on the river from your own veranda.
For 100 %, aquatic holidays, during all your stay you will get:
- A canoe moored to your terrace, to be able to navigate the river Ellé.
- A "Goes fishing" kit for the fishermen (Fishing rod, fishhooks, threads, shots). A fishing license is not supplied, but available at the reception of the campsite.
- For the youngest, a "Discover the River" kit allows them to get acquainted with a whole unexpected fauna living in our river. (Landing net, transparent bowl, magnifying glasses and descriptive index card of the fauna and some flora).
- Size Kevell roughly 38 m²
- 17 m² terrace
- Sleeps up to 4 guests
- 1 bedroom, with 1 bed width 160 cm
- 1 bedroom, with 2 bunk beds width 90 cm
- Fully equiped outdoor kitchen with 2-burner hob, microwave, fridge, coffee maker and kettle
- Bathroom with (separate) toilet and fixed wash basin with hot and cold water
- Blankets and pillows are of course provided
- Garden set on veranda with table, chairs and 2 sun loungers
- Bedlinen, towels included
Interested? The Kevell® is only available at campsite Le Ty Nadan and can be booked as Glamping 6