Luxury bungalow tents in Luxembourg
Real camping? That’s done in a tent of course. Spending the night under canvas under the stars. The crickets sing you to sleep and the birds wake you up in the morning. Our bungalow tents are fully equipped. With kitchen, fridge, electrics, comfy beds and cosy seating area.
Luxury Navajo tent
Suitable for 4 adults and 2 children
The fully equipped Navajo bungalow tent has been Iris Parc's lowest priced unit of accommodation for decades. And it still is. However a low price doesn't mean less comfort. The Navajo is built from sustainable materials and the interior is very modern. Comfortable camping doesn't have to be expensive at all.
- Floor area of around 25 m2 (5 x 5 metres)
- Suitable for 6 persons (maximum of 4 adults and 2 children)
- Living space with kitchen and sitting area
- Sleeping area with double bed
- Second sleeping area with 2 single beds of 190 cm and 2 (child's) beds of 180 cm
- The second sleeping area can be devided into 2 compartments
- Complete kitchen with 4 burner hob (gas), large fridge with separate freezer and electricity
- Lighting and extra sockets
- Garden furniture: 2 garden tables, 4 bucket seats, 2 adjustable chairs and a parasol.
- Important: you must take your own blankets, sheets, pillows and pillowcases or can be hired in advance.