Glamping Safari tent Kalahari 2
Would you like to experience traditional camping but with modern day comforts? If the answer is yes, you should try the new Kalahari 2 tents at Iris Parc. These tents are located in a forest, that has been left untouched as much as possible. The pitches are not defined and offer privacy and space. The atmospheric interior of the safari tent will make you think that you're on an adventure in Africa.
This bungalow tent has more space because it has upright walls. Robust aluminium poles stand on a wooden, level floor, ideal for the uneven ground and providing a stable construction that can be easily cleaned too. It will also be dry because the 15cm high floor will keep out the rain.
There is a spacious living area in the Kalahari 2, with a partition between the two large sleeping compartments, which can also be easily transformed into four sleeping areas with a total of six comfortable beds.
Specifications of Kalahari 2 tent:
- Pitch in the woods is approximately 100m2 (as these tents are in the forest, the actual pitch boundaries are not defined.)
- Suitable for a maximum of 4 adults and 2 children
- 1 sleeping compartment with double bed and single bed
- 1 sleeping compartment with three single beds (with the option to make 4 sleeping compartments)
- Fully equipped kitchen unit with a 4 burner hob and a large fridge with separate freezer (no running water)
- Wooden garden furniture with 2 garden tables, 4 chairs and 2 reclining chairs
- Hammock for one person
- Your own wooden decking area in front of the tent
Sheets and blankets can be hired in advance or upon arrival on site.
You should bring along your own blankets, sheets, pillows and pillowcases.