Camping Le Chêne Gris
Disneyland® Paris and Paris
Camping Le Chêne Gris is perfectly located, just a 20 minute drive from Disneyland® Paris and 55km from Paris. From the campsite you can step onto a train to the French capital and, after just 45 minutes, you’ll be in the heart of the city.
Opposite the small train station at Pommeuse is the entrance to camping Le Chêne Gris. You'll receive a warm welcome from the employees of Iris Parc, who will be happy to give you practical information and advice on tours in the surrounding area.
Practical information about Le Chêne Gris:
- Size: 6 hectares
- Cars are allowed on the campsite so you can park next to your accommodation.
- There's a large sanitary building, plus a secondary sanitary unit.
- You can buy tickets for Disneyland® Paris and Parc Astérix at the campsite reception, so no waiting in long queues at the ticket booth desk when you reach the theme park.
- The campsite is open from April 1th to 24th October 2021
- Want to check-in? That’s possible every day. Between 16:00 and 19:00 (when you stay in a tent or mobile home) and between 15:00 and 19:00 (when you stay at a pitch).
- And the check-out? That’s also daily. Between 9:00 and 11:00 (for stays in a tent or mobile home) and between 9:00 and 12:00 (for stays at a pitch).
- Free WiFi is available around the central facilities of the campsite (restaurant and bar areas) before 01/07/2020 and after 02/09/2020
All facilities on this campsite are centrally located and close to each other. That means everybody can enjoy themselves without any worries. The kids can be at the indoor playground or in the child-friendly lagoon pool while the parents enjoy a drink on the terrace that overlooks both. The stage/theatre is also next to the terrace. It really is fun to see the little kids dancing at the mini-disco! What if the weather's not that good? Then there's always the covered pool and the friendly restaurant.
Camping Le Chêne Gris: who does it suit?
This camping suits a wide target group. Naturally families with children of all ages will enjoy the swimming pools, playground and entertainment program, plus Disneyland® Paris is close to the campsite. However it's also a perfect choice for anyone who wants to discover Paris. You can spend your days taking in the culture and shops of the city and the nights relaxing with a glass of wine on the veranda of your luxury mobile home.
Little ones can play safely in the heated, shallow lagoon pool. In this pool you'll find fun play apparatus and a small waterfall, which everyone loves. There's also a deeper, covered pool.
The Camping Kids and Camping Family programs are offered on campsite Le Chêne Gris. Camping Kids provides a wide range of activities on the campsite for children who are 4 to 12 years old. These are original activities with professional supervision. Camping Family is entertainment for the whole family.
Click here to find out more about the Camping Kids and Camping Family programs
There are various types of accommodation available for hire on camping Le Chêne Gris, namely luxury mobile homes, fully equipped bungalow tents and pitches.
More information about accommodation types
More information about pitches
All facilities are open all season
• Heated, covered swimming pool
• 2 heated lagoon-style pools
• Play apparatus in the pool
• Season-round entertainment
• Table tennis / football table
• Covered playground
• Various playgrounds
• Bar / pizzeria / snack bar
• TV Room
• Grocery shop
• Take-away food
• Disney tickets bookable in advance and available on the campsite
• Wi-Fi / cyber café
• Washing machines
• Train station next to the campsite
• Distance to Disneyland ® Paris - approx. 20km
• Fitness track in natural surroundings beside the river
• Camper service point
• Sporting events will be broadcast on big TV screens
• Free WiFi is available before 01/07/2020 and after 02/09/2020 only around the central facilities (restaurant and bar)
Iris Parc offers an extended entertainment program with fun activities for all ages.
For children under 12 years there's the Camping Kids program, where the youngsters can dance in the mini-disco, do craftwork or go on an adventure with Tipy, Flora and the cuddly bee Zipp, the Camping Kids characters. Another great recent addition is Pre-school Animation. A program with fun, safe activities for children between 2 and 4 years old. This program is offered during the low season.
We also have the Camping Family program on Le Chêne Gris, designed to involve the whole family. All the entertainment on the campsite is developed with creativity and diversity. The animators are enthusiastic, experienced, responsible and have had special training.
For the real adventurers, Le Chêne Gris offers special outdoor activities called Camping Adventure. These are activities like mountain biking, tree climbing, canoeing and lots more. Due to the liability, insurance and the sometimes complex nature of these activities, they are provided by locally recruited, qualified and insured specialists.
Click here to view the outdoor program.
The Camping For Two program has also recently been added. Original activities suitable for 2 people or several couples. Examples on Le Chêne Gris are sporty activities like aqua gym and yoga, bingo nights and themed nights.
Iris Parc: a great holiday for the whole family!
24, Place de la gare de Faremoutiers
SIRET-746 651 157 00016
T:+(31) 040 844 77 52
T: +(33) 0164 04 21 80
Directions to the campsite
Arriving by ferry:
Caen – Pommeuse : 300 km / 187 miles
Calais – Pommeuse : 326 km / 203 miles
Dunkerque – Pommeuse : 333 km / 207 miles
Cherbourg – Pommeuse : 418 km / 260 miles
Saint-Malo – Pommeuse : 464 km / 289 miles
Roscoff – Pommeuse : 607 km / 378 miles
Arriving by plane:
Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport – Pommeuse : 50 km / 32 miles
Paris Orly Airport – Pommeuse : 62 km / 39 miles
Arriving by car:
A4 motorway exit 16 : Coulommiers / Crécy
N34 direction : Coulommiers / Crécy
Motorway exit : Pommeuse (D25)
Follow the road signs to the campsite
The entrance to the campsite is on the right, after the station of Pommeuse - Faremoutiers.
GPS : Latitude : 48.808507 | Longitude : 2.991502
More information on Google Maps