Serengeti XL tent
These safari tents surpass your wildest camping dreams. In the Serengeti XL you have extra space and an amazing level of luxury. The robust style, the natural wooden floor and the old-style wooden furniture give it a real safari atmosphere. The porch is a perfect spot for relaxing.
Sleep, cook and shower
There are 3 spacious bedrooms. Which one will you choose? The romantic canopy bed, the cosy bedstead or the robust bunk beds? Naturally, the beautiful kitchen is also fully equipped. The Serengeti XL has a real bathroom with a soothing rain shower, sink and toilet. Nice extra's like air conditioning and heating make this wonder-tent complete. And have you discovered the 'secret' playhouse for the kids yet?
The Serengeti XL has a heavy wooden footbridge that rests on firm hardwood posts set in the ground. The solid tent frame and the tough canvas walls give it that indestructible feeling.
Specifications of Serengeti XL tent:
- Surface area of tent: 35 m2. Surface area of porch: 12 m2
- Suitable for 6 people (max. 6 people)
- 1st bedroom with XL double canopy bed (160 x 210 cm) with mosquito net
- 2nd bedroom with double bedstead (160 x 200 cm) with storage and playhouse
- 3rd bedroom with bunk beds (80 x 200 cm)
- All beds have extra thick mattresses, pillows and blankets
- Fully equipped kitchen with a 4-burner hob, coffee maker Dolce Gusto, microwave,
- running water and a big fridge-freezer
- Bathroom with sink (hot and cold water), luxurious rain shower and toilet
- Luxury old-style wooden furniture, both inside and out
- Air conditioning
- Important: you must take your own sheets and pillowcases
Safari tent Kalahari 2
Would you like to experience traditional camping but with modern day comforts? If the answer is yes, you should try the new Kalahari 2 tents at Iris Parc. These tents are located in a hilly forest, that has been left untouched as much as possible. The pitches are not defined and offer privacy and space. The atmospheric interior of the safari tent will make you think that you're on an adventure in Africa.
This bungalow tent has more space because it has upright walls. Robust aluminium poles stand on a wooden, level floor, ideal for the uneven ground and providing a stable construction that can be easily cleaned too. It will also be dry because the 15cm high floor will keep out the rain.
There is a spacious living area in the Kalahari 2, with a partition between the two large sleeping compartments, which can also be easily transformed into four sleeping areas with a total of six comfortable beds.
Specifications of Kalahari 2 tent:
- Pitch in the woods is approximately 100m2 (as these tents are in the forest, the actual pitch boundaries are not defined.)
- Suitable for 4 adults and 2 children
- 1 sleeping compartment with double bed and single bed
- 1 sleeping compartment with three single beds (with the option to make 4 sleeping compartments)
- Fully equipped kitchen unit with a 4 burner hob and a large fridge with separate freezer (no running water)
- Wooden garden furniture with 2 garden tables, 4 chairs and 2 reclining chairs
- Hammock for one person
- Your own wooden decking area in front of the tent
Sheets and blankets can be hired in advance or upon arrival on site.
You should bring along your own blankets, sheets, pillows and pillowcases.